June 11, 2019
JOB OPPORTUNITY: Team Assistant / Secretary
Pollentia Properties Mallorca is a dynamic, exciting place to work. We hire exceptional people, and every one of them is empowered to think independently, take initiative and be innovative. We invite you to explore the world of opportunities waiting for you.
We are established Real Estate Agents in the north of Mallorca and we are offering an interesting vacancy for a candidate who is looking to work with us as " Team assistant / Secretary " in the Pollença area. We are always looking for candidates ready to work in a successful sales environment as a Welcome Team assistant / Secretary in our office in the North.
BELOW YOU CAN BROWSE THE REQUIRED PROFILE FOR: Team Assistant / Secretary
We need a full-time secretary / computer skilled person who can help us with updating our database, with a pleasant good telephone technique, good writing and social skills.
- German, fluent English and Spanish, additional languages are a plus.
- Attend to walk in clients in the office and client registration.
- Schedule supervision (no two events at the same time). Fix appointments and reminders on the calendar.
- Organize meetings with suppliers, clients, employees, managers, etc.
- Organization and control of office material (order new supplies if required), purchase of anything needed by staff and visiting clients. Check the state of the office to see if everything is in order.
- Handle requests from Info (follow up requests received on the webpage. Contact the client via a first phone call, follow up with an email and check progress every two days establishing a course of action for the weekly summary of clients/agents (current situation between the agent and the client).
- Property updating. Investigate the current status of the property
- Call or email owners in order to register clients in relation to property viewings, pick up or return of keys to owners (if there isn´t a copy in the office).
- Properties valuations
- Check window information (update photos, check that copies are not deteriorated).
- Organize flights and management and client travel planning (whenever necessary)
- Attend formative courses (very occasionally)
- Keep a check on Mailchimp (Revise results of newsletters and calls to Mailchimp clients)
- Check that any decisions made in the weekly meetings are implemented
- Process requests (check requests on the webpage. Contact the clients by phone, follow up with an email, check progress every two days and establish a course of action for the clients/agents weekly summary. (Current situation of the agent in relation to the client).
- Request paperwork on properties in order for the lawyers to prepare contracts.
- Prepare dossiers.
- Coordinate resources needed to prepare and service the listing.
- Marketing activities.
- Customer Service.
- Knowledge of Mallorca would be useful.
What we offer:
- We offer full time employment with a fixed salary and possibility of a variable in case of sales of properties.
- Own vehicle.
- Some experience in the real estate business would be useful but is not essential since you can learn on the job.
Would you like to join our team?
Send us CV by Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Also check out on our other job vacancies in Mallorca.
Back to Blog