This property for sale in Mallorca is a magnificent town house in the traditional small town of Muro in the heart of the island. From the house there are great views of the Bay of Alcudia and the nearby Tramuntana Mountains.
Because of its particular features and characteristics this property has a wide range of possibilities for its use. It could be a wonderful second residence for its new owner or it could represent a business investment in the form of a boutique hotel, for example.
The town house currently comprises six bedrooms and four bathrooms over the two floors, although a feasible option would be to create 10 or 12 rooms for a possible hotel on the second floor. There is a fantastic wine cellar which is an added attraction and the magnificent garden has enough space for a very large swimming-pool with many magical spaces for relaxation and tranquillity. All the rooms in this property are unique and special and exquisite, in every sense of the word.
The dimensions of this town house make it really attractive, especially if the buyer is thinking in terms of a possible business venture. Its possibilities are endless!
Road map for the acquisition of this turnkey project.
In order to make our clients feel more secure, the developer wishes to explain the steps followed for the construction and finalization of this property:
As follows, we will give details of how we always handle sales of this type of turnkey projects. This is a brief summary in order for you to judge whether you feel comfortable with these figures. If there is agreement on your part, we would proceed to prepare a private contract. We would set out this operation by signing a private acquisition contract by virtue of which the vendor is required to sell and transfer and the buyer to acquire the property with the house and swimming pool completely finished with a x month deadline and in accordance with the following itinerary:
1) Payment of 10.000 euros + VAT on 10% on signature of the private acquisition contract
2) Payment of 200.000 euros + 10% VAT on signature of the public deeds of buying/selling of the building plot – to be finished within a xxx deadline from the signature of the private contract – with the vendor keeping possession with the object of finishing the building and establishing a retention of title for the vendor (as a guarantee). The urban capital gains and indirect taxes (AJD) on the retention of title will be the responsibility of the vendor and the remaining costs the responsibility of the buyer.
3) Work will commence when the license is granted.
4) The remainder of the price (xxx.000 euros + 10% VAT) will be paid as work progresses and by means of construction certificates on reaching 20, 40, 80 and 100% of the work and the last xxx.000 euros will be paid in the eight days after obtaining the final certificate from the Town Hall, the declaration of new building and delivery of possession.
5) The declaration of new building and taxes will be the responsibility of the vendor.
6) As soon as the property is finished, a delivery certificate, the right to dispose and title for the buyer and a letter of payment will be formalized by public deeds.
See a wide range of Properties for sale in Muro: Properties in Muro
Find & Book Majorca holiday Villa with Pollentia Rentals. Book your Majorca holiday today: Book your holiday in Mallorca
The best beaches in the north near to your house in Mallorca: The beaches of the northern area of Mallorca
Mallorca, the perfect place for golf tourism: Golf in Mallorca