This property for sale in Mallorca is a 15.105sqm country plot in the area of Sineu in the heart of the island. It is situated in a hillside location with fantastic views of the Tramuntana Mountains and the surrounding countryside.
The property has a project for building a 324sqm house on a turnkey basis but not including either kitchen fittings or a landscaping project for the garden. Subject to processing the necessary paperwork, work could begin within the next 3 to 4 months.
The layout of the house will comprise the following:
Living room/dining room/kitchen
4 bedrooms with dressing rooms and ensuite bathrooms
Other features include mains electricity connection and water from own well.
Road map for the acquisition of this turnkey project.
In order to make our clients feel more secure, the developer wishes to explain the steps followed for the construction and finalization of this property:
As follows, we will give details of how we always handle sales of this type of turnkey projects. This is a brief summary in order for you to judge whether you feel comfortable with these figures. If there is agreement on your part, we would proceed to prepare a private contract. We would set out this operation by signing a private acquisition contract by virtue of which the vendor is required to sell and transfer and the buyer to acquire the property with the house and swimming pool completely finished with a x month deadline and in accordance with the following itinerary:
1) Payment of 10.000 euros + VAT on 10% on signature of the private acquisition contract
2) Payment of 200.000 euros + 10% VAT on signature of the public deeds of buying/selling of the building plot – to be finished within a xxx deadline from the signature of the private contract – with the vendor keeping possession with the object of finishing the building and establishing a retention of title for the vendor (as a guarantee). The urban capital gains and indirect taxes (AJD) on the retention of title will be the responsibility of the vendor and the remaining costs the responsibility of the buyer.
3) Work will commence when the license is granted.
4) The remainder of the price (xxx.000 euros + 10% VAT) will be paid as work progresses and by means of construction certificates on reaching 20, 40, 80 and 100% of the work and the last xxx.000 euros will be paid in the eight days after obtaining the final certificate from the Town Hall, the declaration of new building and delivery of possession.
5) The declaration of new building and taxes will be the responsibility of the vendor.
6) As soon as the property is finished, a delivery certificate, the right to dispose and title for the buyer and a letter of payment will be formalized by public deeds.
If you wish, you can view another property by the same developer:
· Country plot for sale in Sineu, Mallorca with turnkey house and pool project