This property for sale in Mallorca is a country house in the charming town of Sineu in the centre of the island. The property is at the project stage and will be situated on a 14.867sqm country rectangular building plot. The house will be accessed from the old road from Sant Joan as specified on the location plans.
The house will be single storey and will comprise the following accommodation:
An entrance hall, a living/dining room with open plan kitchen, all with access to the outside terrace, three bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms, a garage for one vehicle plus exterior parking space, a garden and a private pool.
Features of the finished property will include insulated windows, wooden Mallorcan style shutters, fitted wardrobes, air conditioning units in the living room and bedrooms, ceramic floor tiles wood imitation, underfloor heating and exterior pergolas.
The electricity supply will be on a self-sufficient basis and the project includes a large water tank.
The plot is in a very quiet location with fantastic views of the nearby Tramuntana Mountains.
A landscaping project for the garden is not included but is an option if required. Kitchen fittings are not included and this will allow the buyer to plan the kitchen to suit requirements.
Road map for the acquisition of this turnkey project.
In order to make our clients feel more secure, the developer wishes to explain the steps followed for the construction and finalization of this property:
As follows, we will give details of how we always handle sales of this type of turnkey projects. This is a brief summary in order for you to judge whether you feel comfortable with these figures. If there is agreement on your part, we would proceed to prepare a private contract. We would set out this operation by signing a private acquisition contract by virtue of which the vendor is required to sell and transfer and the buyer to acquire the property with the house and swimming pool completely finished with a x month deadline and in accordance with the following itinerary:
1) Payment of 10.000 euros + VAT on 10% on signature of the private acquisition contract
2) Payment of 200.000 euros + 10% VAT on signature of the public deeds of buying/selling of the building plot – to be finished within a xxx deadline from the signature of the private contract – with the vendor keeping possession with the object of finishing the building and establishing a retention of title for the vendor (as a guarantee). The urban capital gains and indirect taxes (AJD) on the retention of title will be the responsibility of the vendor and the remaining costs the responsibility of the buyer.
3) Work will commence when the license is granted.
4) The remainder of the price (xxx.000 euros + 10% VAT) will be paid as work progresses and by means of construction certificates on reaching 20, 40, 80 and 100% of the work and the last xxx.000 euros will be paid in the eight days after obtaining the final certificate from the Town Hall, the declaration of new building and delivery of possession.
5) The declaration of new building and taxes will be the responsibility of the vendor.
6) As soon as the property is finished, a delivery certificate, the right to dispose and title for the buyer and a letter of payment will be formalized by public deeds.